Tuesday, March 14, 2006
The Search, great reading :) you'll love it!
Having just started reading “The Search” by John Battelle, it’s s great read so far with a full review on it’s way shortly. The Search documents the full history of search taking great care to tell the ‘behind the scenes story of the technology and business challenges faced by the pioneers of search notably Google, Yahoo, MSN, Lycos, Excite. Judging by what I’ve read so far, if you’ve not already read this, I recommend you do, it’s essential reading for any Internet marketer.
affiliate marketing (5) apartments (1) evangelism (1) fanaticism (1) forex (1) Google (9) Last Rhythm (2) linkedin (2) mp3 (1) Music (2) paul reilly (3) PR (1) SEO (8) SMO (4) sms (1) Social Media (3) social network (1) social news (1) spam (3) tag clouds (1) trading (1) travel (3) widgets (1) YouTube (2)
- ► 2007 (24)
- Social Web - Transformation in progress (Pt 1)
- Internet means end for media barons - Rupert Murdo...
- What are the known triggers for sandboxing?
- Off Topic Bastard, You'll Never be a Blogger
- Blog Metrics is Here Sign up over at Performacing....
- The Search, great reading :) you'll love it!
- New Firefox Extension - AllPeers P2P Client
- "All Marketers are Liars" - Seth Godin speaks at G...
- Web 2.0 the New Mega-Theme
- Microsoft Giving Away Free USB Sticks
- ▼ March (10)