I've come to the conclusion that I'll never make a good blogger. I'm always off topic, talk about what ever interests me on a given day, and always stray from my specialist area..; Much like in my personal life, my Saggitarian personality leads me to find interest in whatever take my interest on a given day.
What's more, my contextual advertising (adsense at the top of this page) is always untargetted to this blog and rarely gets clicked. Need to learn a lesson from Jenstar about contextual advertising
affiliate marketing (5) apartments (1) evangelism (1) fanaticism (1) forex (1) Google (9) Last Rhythm (2) linkedin (2) mp3 (1) Music (2) paul reilly (3) PR (1) SEO (8) SMO (4) sms (1) Social Media (3) social network (1) social news (1) spam (3) tag clouds (1) trading (1) travel (3) widgets (1) YouTube (2)
- ► 2007 (24)
- Social Web - Transformation in progress (Pt 1)
- Internet means end for media barons - Rupert Murdo...
- What are the known triggers for sandboxing?
- Off Topic Bastard, You'll Never be a Blogger
- Blog Metrics is Here Sign up over at Performacing....
- The Search, great reading :) you'll love it!
- New Firefox Extension - AllPeers P2P Client
- "All Marketers are Liars" - Seth Godin speaks at G...
- Web 2.0 the New Mega-Theme
- Microsoft Giving Away Free USB Sticks
- ▼ March (10)