Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Firefox Extension - AllPeers P2P Client

TechCrunch: "Uk/Czech Republic based AllPeers, a yet to be launched firefox extension for the peer to peer sharing of files..."

Here's an extension which will spread like wild fire around the firefox community, I just read about it over at TechCrunch. I expect it will give Mozilla the juice it needs to make up market share, expecially in the UK. I'll be keeping a close eye on this and reporting more here soon.

I'm especially fond of P2P as a concept and a technology. I'd like to blog here about the ethics of file sharing, just to give you my personal point of view.

No comments:

Email Subscribe

Receive the latest posts via e-mail.. don't worry, I promise I won't spam you and the email delivery is managed by feedburner so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Subscribe to Feed

Labels