Saturday, June 18, 2005

First Switched Onto Blogging

As you can see I'm still quite new to blogging. In fact it was only last year that I first began to "get it" thanks to an extremely smart friend, Mark Taylor.

As a consultant and speaker for the UK's largest ISP, Mark explained to me, one drunken night, how he'd been tasked to research the various technologies and schemas that make Blogging what is is today, and what it will be tomorrow, and how starting his own personal blog was part of that process.

It was through Mark, that I began to understand the significance of Metadata (information about information) and the evolutionary paradigm it represents.

In fact it was this particular months archive that actually switched me onto blog culture.
http://www.monoman.com/archives/2004_07.html

No comments:

Email Subscribe

Receive the latest posts via e-mail.. don't worry, I promise I won't spam you and the email delivery is managed by feedburner so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Subscribe to Feed

Labels